We are on day three of Blogmas already and today my first ever newsletter went out to everyone that has subscribed so far, if you would like to get my monthly newsletter then just subscribe below. So here is what I learned this week:
- That the Christmas season has a funny way of sneaking up on you and giving you a little heart attack that I don't have enough time to get everything done.
- I am loving all the Christmas movies that are on the TV at the moment.
- I binge watched Godless on Netflix last night and stayed up till 3am !. It was so good I couldn't not watch the whole thing.
- If you are looking for something else good to watch Frontier on Netflix is also worth a watch.
- I found the cutest miniature Poinsettia in Lidl on Friday when I was doing my weekly food shop I couldn't not buy it and they also have in some nice Christmas decorations as well.
- Does anyone know a cure for a chesty/ headcold that I have now nearly 4 weeks? everyone else in the house also has it nearly as long.
That's all for this week it was a busy week but the countdown to Christmas is getting under way.
Have a good Sunday.