What I Learned This Week.
On my old blog most weeks I used to do a What I Learned This Week post where I would share things I learned or just interesting links I found or products I loved. So here is my first one on this new blog, I hope you enjoy and add your own in the comments below.
- I am not a machine and really need to rest more as I found out this week after getting a chest and throat infection and being certed off work from Tuesday.
- I sucked up my fear of starting another blog after the disaster of my old one.
- You can start a whole new blog if you put your mind to it in one day and start on a new platform as well.
- I think I have also worked out my not sleeping issue as well this week. The nights I look at Instagram and all the other social media on my phone before I sleep I wake two or more times a night but the nights I have put the phone away and read the hour before I sleep I am sleeping all night.
- Christmas has slowly started to sneak into the house, some Christmas movies, Christmas sweets and starting to look on Pinterest for some Christmas inspiration.
- That I might have a caramel latte addiction.
- I see now why everyone should really use a camera instead of their phone to take their blog/Instagram photos. I only noticed the difference now I have started to use my camera.
- I signed myself up for Sara Tasker's Gloom and grow course which is starting soon. I have taken her Insta retreat and loved every minute of it. If you would like to take part you will find all the details here www.meandorla.co.uk
- In 2018 I want to do The Blogger Course with Monica from The Travel Hack, to give myself a fresh kick in the ass and just some blog inspiration.
- One of my favourite podcasters is doing Podmas, Lucy from What She Said is going to do extra podcasts during December about all things blogging.
So there is some of what I learned this week, its back to the school/ work routine next week for myself and Sid for four weeks then we are off for Christmas.
To subscribe to my monthly Slow Living and lifestyle newsletter you will find the link at the top and bottom of the blog. Come join the others who have signed up.